22 November 2010

What if.....

-- What if I focused intently on being very aware of what I put into my body?
-- What if I let go of restrictions and denials, but instead choose abundance and celebration in every meal?
-- What if I post that appreciation here, so that I can remind myself to be thankful and aware?
-- What if I start today?

Breakfast: a glorious cup of coffee with coconut milk based creamer in hazelnut and stevia; oatmeal with pumpkin, dried cranberries, raisins and spices.

Snack: a decaf soy caramel brulee latte from Sbux; half a red bell pepper; a carrot; half an english cucumber

Lunch: brown rice, caramelized onions and lentils; half an acorn squash, roasted; half an avocado, lightly salted; leftover Thai veggies in coconut milk sauce from Annapurna's; huge salad with Amy's Sesame Shitake dressing; an apple

Snack: a banana; one chocolate chunk cookie

Dinner: white bean cassoulet; roasted cauliflower; green salad; bread; two and a half glasses wine

Dessert: cherry cobbler with Dreyer's Slow Churned Vanilla ice cream

No comments: